Thursday, May 5, 2011

Some recent work

So ... time to share what I've been up to lately!!  First up is Kaitlin. I had a fabulous time with her out at Falls Park.  Thankfully with all the rain we have had the park wasn't flooded (although when I went back YESTERDAY it WAS!  So... we really lucked out.  What a natural beauty - and I loved that they loved this picture of her laughing!!! Here's a collage I made up for them!





This is Noelle.  I could tell she was a spit fire ... and it only took a little while to get that SASS out of her!  Her outfit choices definitely dictated where we had to go !! Loved those outfits- and the HAT! The hat MADE 1/2 of her pictures ELECTRIC - do don't forget your props! :)                   


Then I got to photograph Josh -- one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.  I had a great time with him.  LOVED those freckles and his eyes were amazing!!

Another guy to photograph -- Austin. The dimples were gorgeous - as were his chiseled features!  Austin plays a mean guitar and a seriously gorgeous back yard which was the back drop for the pictures.



Many more to show ... but no more time ... so you'll have to stay tuned -ok   :)

Have a great day! -Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment